Thursday, December 27, 2012

...Parker Dean...

Parker Parker Parker! WHAT A SWEET BOY!! Seriously, if everyone in this world could have a heart as big as Parker, the world would be such a better place. He loves everyone. He has the cutest little laugh, when it's genuine. He has quite the obnoxious laugh also. My brother in law Andrew says Parker has the ability to make you feel stupid with that fake laugh. He cracks me up. He is so smart. So smart. He is a sponge. I really didn't think I would need to watch what I say so early on! He copies everything I say. He can say the following...

airplane
mom
dad
apple
banana
juice
bottle
car
charlee (except it comes out archie)
puppy
baby
down
help me
please
thank you
help you
love you
bath
poopy
open
papa
mama (for grandma)
hudsy
josh
sierra
bobbi (for my sister brandy)
halley (but it comes out hehe)
blue
yellow
snow
yes
no
shoes
socks
couch
cheese
elmo
lion
moo
fishy
amen

There might be more, but I can't remember anymore. He just loves to talk. He is 21 months old now. It might be a little too early, but I'm slowly, and I mean slowly, starting to potty train. His poor little bum seems to be allergic to all diapers these days. And he is always telling me when he needs me to change his diaper. So I feel like it's getting to be time. He thinks it's a fun game to ask me to put him on the toilet and then he just sits there and laughs. Silly guy. He loves his sister Charlee. He loves her so much. He is always giving her kisses and hugging her and trying to help calm her down when she cries. He melts my heart. He likes to tickle my back all the time. And give kisses. He is obsessed with Elmo these days. His favorite movie is Rio. He loves the bright colors and all the singing. He LOVES his grandmas and grandpas. And he loves his uncle Josh. They are best friends. He is learning to pray right now, so he is constantly folding his arms and saying "thank you, papa, amen". He recently has started going to nursery and last sunday when I peaked in on him he was sitting at the snack table like such a good little boy!! I was so impressed! He is the worlds pickiest eater. I'm lucky if I can get him to eat one full meal. He likes mac and cheese, sometimes he like quesidillas, grilled cheese, turkey, string cheese, rice chex cereal, target pretzels, chicken, french fries, scrambled eggs, he will eat anything with ketchup, and he LOVES cake pops from starbucks.

He is just the sweetest, funniest, NAUGHTIEST, most handsome little boy in the whole world.


No comments:

Post a Comment