Tuesday, February 22, 2011

...Slacking...

I am the worst at blogging. I cant believe how terrible I am. I have been blog stalking the last couple of days and I feel disappointed in myself that I don't document our life better.
We are having a baby boy in 6 weeks!! I am so sad that I haven't written down everyday how in love with baby I already am.
It was a slow process for me. For the longest time I didn't even believe I was pregnant. I would take test after test just to reassure myself this is all real. But not believing it had consequences too. I wasn't attached to this baby growing inside me. I didn't believe he was there so I couldn't be attached to something I didn't believe was really there. It made me sad. But once I saw that 20 week ultrasound I was hooked! That little boy moving around inside me was part of me and I am totally attached now. I am so in love with this little person that I haven't even touched yet.
We changed his name again. He is no longer going to be a Kouper Dean. His name now is Parker Dean. Jeremy and I no longer could agree on the Kouper spelling and so I said we might as well change the whole name. We both love Parker way more now and we are so excited!!
We have 6 more weeks left until he is born. And that seems soo far away. I just want to hold this little guy NOW. We are slowly getting his room ready. I am trying so hard to pace myself. Getting his stuff ready is the only thing I have left to get done, if I were to do it all right now, I would drive myself, and Jeremy, insane over the next 6 weeks. Jeremy's favorite thing to do right now is poke my stomach real hard and get Parker to kick his hand back. Its real fun for Jeremy, but Parker is quite a strong little guy and it slightly hurts me! But its so fun to see the excitement on Jeremy's face. I cant even imagine how hard it must be for the dad to not be able to feel his baby move all the time. So anytime he feels movements he loves it. Its cute to see him fall in love with this baby the way I am madly in love with this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment