Tuesday, September 21, 2010

...updates...

I am terrible at this blogging stuff, but I am going to make it a goal to do better. I really don't have much to update, except, I'M PREGNANT! Ha who would have ever thought this would come. Ive been begging Jeremy to have a baby for awhile and finally one day he said I think its time. I was so excited and scared and nervous all at the same time. We got pregnant pretty quickly which was really exciting.
I was in California visiting my family when I found out. I thought there was no way that it had happened that quickly, but my mom said all my symptoms seemed to point to a baby. So she bought me a test and sure enough! I wanted to wait to tell Jeremy in person, but I was just too excited I called him and told him over the phone. I still wish I would've seen his reaction, but I definitely could hear the shock in his voice.
We are due in April 2011 and we are so excited. It still feels so unreal. This will be the first grand baby for my parents and barely the second for Jeremy's. Its a real exciting time and we just cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment